Welcome. There is a Vineyard in Windsor! We're a church, in case you were wondering, and we'd love to meet you:
“Though I have much to share with you, I would rather not just say it online. I would rather talk face to face, so that our joy may be complete!” (2 John 1:12, slightly adapted).
For the first part of 2019, we are going through the gospel of John in our Sunday meetings and during the week. Right now we are in John 5 and 6.
- For the week of Feb. 18-23, let's be reading and/or studying John 5:19-29 together.
- To get ahead on Peter's Feb. 24 message, read John 6:1-15.
- For the week of Feb. 25-Mar. 2, let's be reading and/or studying John 5:30-47 together.
- To get ahead on Mark's March 3 message, read John 6:25-51.
- For the week of March. 4-9, let's be reading and/or studying John 6:16-24 together.
*NOTE - sometimes the sequence is "off" because each speaker has two passages to choose from. It's good to "read ahead" of the speaker when applicable!